This is an excellent opportunity with a well-established & successful construction company based in Liverpool. Due to their success and rise in workload, they are looking to hire an experienced CDM Advisor / Principal Designer to work alongside their highly experienced and motivated team of construction professionals, delivering CDM / Health & Safety expertise to a range of construction clients, predominantly in the North-West of England.
- To deliver solid and professional CDM advice, Principal Designer support and Health & Safety expertise to a diverse construction client base.
- To create lasting relationships with clients and their partners through trusted integrity and a professional approach.
- To provide sound knowledge and knowhow to clients, giving them the ability to model themselves as market leaders with respect to their Health & Safety commitment, compliance and performance.
- NEBOSH Construction
- IMaPS status with the Association of Project Safety
- Previous consultancy experience
- A background in construction design and or construction management
- Have a smart and professional demeanour
- Full UK Driving License