We are delighted to be working with a well-established & successful construction company based in Buckinghamshire. Due to their success and rise in workload, they are looking to hire an experienced Construction Trainer / Assessor to work alongside their highly experienced and motivated team, delivering Theoretical and Practical training to a diverse cross section of construction industry personnel. You will report to the Group SHEQ Manager regarding on all training matters within the business.
- To deliver Theoretical and Practical training to a diverse cross section of construction industry personnel.
- To supervise and instruct on the training aspects in regard to safe operation of the plant, conducting examinations and assessments, designing lesson plans and courses that fully engage participants.
- To undertake a variety of administrative tasks relating to the state of the art Training Centre, which include taking bookings, processing & recording all training and testing.
- Experience of delivering both practical and classroom-based Construction training.
- CPCS Tester & Operator Card (desirable)
- Have a smart and professional demeanour
- Full UK Driving License