Our client is a top 100 leading provider of supply chain solutions. Due to continued growth, this global business is seeking a General Manager to ensure consistent compliance across the company. You will oversee two sites based in Hemel Hempstead and Romford.
Reporting into the Operations Director, the successful candidate will ideally have experience managing multiple sites, have a strong warehouse management background and be flexible with travel requirements.
General Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- To manage and oversee the day-to-day activities of warehouse facilities across two sites based in Hemel Hempstead and Romford.
- To ensure smooth running of the facility operations including financial management, performance management and Health, Safety & Welfare.
- To manage the customer service aspect of the organisation and step in to resolve issues promptly to prevent/limit service failure
General Manager Experience and Qualifications required:
- Extensive senior and multi-site operational experience in the retail logistics sector
- Ability to develop, manage, and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders
- A demonstrable track record in problem solving
Full UK Driving License
- Role: General Manager
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Package: £55,000 - £60,000 + Car Allowance + Attractive Benefits
- Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
- Hours: Monday to Friday
Job Ref: 6353