A specialist Fire, Health and Safety Consultancy is looking to hire a Head of Operations to lead the Operations Team and oversee the day to day running of the business. You will be responsible for developing existing and new services in order to ensure best practice and ensure the adequacy of competency by all Operational Staff.
You will ideally be a Chartered Member of IOSH and have experience / qualifications within the Fire Safety & Fire Engineering field.
Head of Operations Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure the company meets operational and revenue targets across all services.
- To mentor and oversee the Operational Team, effectively evaluating and developing staff in order to ensure Continual Professional Development across the business.
- Regularly liaise with the Client Services Manager to introduce, develop and deliver new services for existing and new target markets.
- To contribute to and work with the Management Team on the continued compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001.
Head of Operations Experience and Qualifications required:
- Chartered IOSH (advantageous)
- Experience in Fire Safety & Fire Engineering (advantageous)
- NEBOSH General Certificate (desirable)
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate (desirable)
- Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S
- Role: Head of Operations (Fire, Health & Safety)
- Package: £35,000 - £40,000+ Pension Scheme, Company Vehicle for business use and ongoing training and professional development support.
- Job Type: Permanent, Flexi Time – Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM.
Job Ref: 6552