Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Advisor to join a leading business on a permanent basis in. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be a people person and hold a NEBOSH qualification.
This is a practical hands-on role which will require commutation with staff of all levels and report into the Group Risk Manager. You will be responsible for Health & Safety matters across the manufacturing and distribution site.
- Day to day responsibility for site H&S activity, acting as the point of contact for all Health and Safety related queries
- Be Alert , Proactive and Self -Motivated
- Work in a busy fast paced role while keeping calm in times of pressure
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to actively influence a positive health and safety culture
- Report all Health & Safety issues on Site in an efficient and professional manner, in order to reduce the risk of injury to all employees
- Deliver various training, safety briefs and toolbox talks
- Hold a NEBOSH qualification
- Be a strong effective communicator
- Be Alert , Proactive and Self –Motivated
- Hold a UK driving licence