We are working with one of the largest and most credible waste to product companies in Europe, who require a SHEQ Adviser to help drive cultural change and promote SHEQ awareness in the East London region.
The successful candidate will need to provide professional safety, occupational health, environmental and quality advice to multi-disciplinary sites within an assigned coverage area and ensure that risks are effectively identified, managed and monitored.
- Develop / review / update HSE management system in line with corporate and legislative requirements.
- Monitor for effectiveness and assist in implementation of HSE Management System Incident investigation and analysis.
- Prepare and issue site Corporate Reports
- Liaise with Clients / Local Authorities on matters relating to HSE Hazard and Risk Assessment
- Strong Health & Safety experience within a heavy industrial, machinery driven environment, or you could be an Mechanical Engineer looking to build a career in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH National General Certificate - desirable not essential
- Membership of IOSH (Grad or Chartered) - desirable not essential