A nationwide investment management company is seeking a Health & Safety Manager to maintain and develop a Health & Safety management system throughout the business and bring practical Health & Safety solutions and training to Managers and all staff. The role will be based in London with frequent travel across the UK.
You will be NEBOSH General and Fire Certificate Level qualified and ideally have experience within Facilities Management in a Multi-Property background.
Health & Safety Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work with our Consultants and Departmental Head to develop and maintain an occupational health and safety management system ensuring compliance to all statutory legislation and regulation.
- The development and provision of occupational health and safety management information reporting on progress towards compliance across the portfolio.
- Liaise with the Consultants to develop and enhance the use of their on-line system as a tool to monitor manage and record full compliance across the portfolio.
- Co-ordinate and co-operate with Landlords and their Agents to ensure the full exchange of occupational health and safety information.
- Provide occupational health and safety support to all team projects including; refurbishments and fit outs desk and office moves branch openings and closures etc.
Health & Safety Advisor Experience and Qualifications required:
Job Ref: 6308