Our client is a well-established & successful property / construction company. Due to their success and rise in workload, they are looking to hire an experienced Health & Safety Manager to be a hands-on individual working at construction site level on multi UK based projects. You will report to the Managing Director on all matters relating to Health & Safety.
- To provide positive assistance to each site on Health & Safety issues, adequately ironing out any issues and monitoring compliance.
- To carry out site inspections when required.
- To assist in project set-up, pre-planning of works, Construction Phase Health & Safety Plans and associated safe systems of work.
- To carry out accident, incident & near miss investigations.
- To be responsible for the company’s Health & Safety budget.
- Experience within the property / construction environment
- NEBOSH Diploma or Construction Certificate
- Have a smart and professional demeanour
- Full UK Driving License