An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health, Safety & Environmental Manager to join a leading fast paced manufacturing FMCG/Healthcare business based in the Hampshire/Surrey borders. You will be responsible and accountable for undertaking and co-coordinating all Health and Safety practices and procedures and ensuring compliance. The ideal candidate will have worked within a FMCG/Healthcare/Manufacturing environment, be NEBOSH qualified and possess excellent communication skills.
This is a site based role.
- Responsibility for undertaking all Health and Safety practices and procedures, ensuring compliance with legislation, regulations and best practice
- Deliver on-site Training for health & safety
- Deliver and implement initiatives relating to Health and Safety on a project-by-project basis
- Day to day responsibility for directing HSE systems.
- The post holder will be required to work closely and liaise with all other departments within the business at all levels.
- Health & Safety specialist with ideally with experience working within a manufacturing FMCG / Healthcare environment
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- NEBOSH qualified /Level 6 Diploma or City & Guilds Level 5 NVQ in in Occupational Health and Safety