We are delighted to be working with a well-established & successful construction company based in Berkshire. Due to their success and rise in workload, they are looking to hire an experienced Health & Safety Manager to provide Health & Safety expertise to the business to support the drive for reduced accidents / injuries. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will champion Health & Safety improvements and be at the forefront of the Health & Safety side to the business.
- To communicate with clients effectively, ensuring clear and accurate instruction on all Health & Safety related matters.
- To constantly monitor the implementation of Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- To review and maintain risk assessments as well as ensuring continual improvement to the management of risk within the workplace.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Previous experience within the Construction or Infrastructure industry
- Experience in accident & incident investigations
- Have a smart and professional demeanour
- Full UK Driving License