Cranleigh Health & Safety is excited to be working with a well-established & successful engineering services business based in Cumbria. Due to recent retirement, they are looking to hire an experienced Health & Safety Manager who will ensure the company complies with all relevant Health & Safety legislation across all sites.
- To advise on developing, implementing and maintaining an Integrated Management System (IMS), upkeeping the performance standards of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
- To ensure that risk assessments and risk control procedures are clearly identified and carried out in an effective and proactive manner.
- To provide ongoing information and advice on Health & Safety issues within the business, acting as the ‘competent’ person in liaison with external bodies.
- To review the Company’s Health & Safety policies annually
- NEBOSH Qualified
- IOSH Accreditation
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Accredited Lead Auditor (desirable)
- Full UK Driving License