An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Manager to join a leading events and facilities business based in South Yorkshire. You will be responsible for health, safety and environmental within the business, ensuring compliance and promoting policies across the organisation. The ideal candidate will have worked within a facilities / large scale events setting and be NEBOSH Diploma qualified.
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks could be reduced
- Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and take into account all relevant hazards
- Keep records of inspection findings and produce reports that suggest improvements
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Health & Safety specialist with ideally with experience working within a facilities / large scale events setting
- Excellent cross-group collaboration, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- NEBOSH Diploma qualified /Level 6 Diploma or City & Guilds Level 5 NVQ in in Occupational Health and Safety