Part-Time Health & Safety Advisor
Our client is a leading training provider operating across the Midlands / North of England. The businesse’s work mainly lies within the Education sector and due to growth, they are seeking a Health & Safety Advisor on a Part-Time basis (3 days per week). As the Health & Safety Advisor, you will be responsible for providing high quality, effective and efficient Health & Safety support to staff, managers, delivery teams, learners and partners.
This role is home-based, offering a fantastic opportunity to work for a flexible and forward-thinking company who are leaders in their field.
Part-Time Health & Safety Advisor Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor, review and maintain the effectiveness of health and safety procedures including managing and maintaining the Company Health & Safety Management System on their bespoke system and update documentation where necessary
- Advise and put forward recommendations to the Executive team where any changes to key health, safety and environmental practices, policy or legislation needs to be addressed which might affect the activities or delivery programmes
- Conduct and carry out internal and compliance audits at all company centres and sites, liaising with the respective manager to address and report on findings and manage each issue through to completion
- Produce a monthly Progress Report to the Executive team detailing issues of concerns that have come to light and making recommendations for consideration and approval by the Exec team
- Ensure that the health & safety review team meet on a regular basis, the H&S officer chairing meetings, with an agenda and meeting minutes taken
- Take part in delivering training courses to employers and business clientele
Part-Time Health & Safety Advisor Experience and Qualifications required:
Job Ref: 6037