Our client is a major construction firm that provides a range of key services within the commercial sector. This business has achieved a widely acknowledged reputation within the construction industry and delivers bespoke construction services to a solid client base across Europe. Due to their growth and increasing workload, they are looking to hire an experienced Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) Manager & Trainer.
Working closely with the SHEQ Director, this position will maintain and manage all aspects of the Integrated Management Systems (IMS), to ensure compliance with ISO standards.
- To maintain, develop and manage all aspects of the Integrated Management Systems (IMS) to ensure compliance with ISO standards, including IMS reviews at the quarterly strategic board meetings.
- To lead external audits – ISO Accreditations
- To prepare COSHH assessments where required
- To develop and deliver in-house training sessions as required including but not limited to: Manual Handling, Abrasive Wheels Harness Training, Behavioural Safety Environmental Training
- NEBOSH Construction / General
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Previous experience delivering Health & Safety training
- Strong understanding of management systems (ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 & 45001)
- NEBOSH Diploma (desirable)
- Chartered IOSH (or working towards)
- Full UK Driving License