Our client is a leading family-run Landscaping & Grounds Maintenance organisation based in the Stevenage area that holds a strong client base all over the UK. Due to continued success and a rise in workload, they are looking to hire an experienced Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) Manager who will have full control over the company’s Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) future.
You will be NEBOSH General / Construction qualified, be prepared to travel and own a valid UK Driving License.
- To maintain memberships and accreditations for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, CHAS, Safe Contractor etc
- To deliver Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) training to all levels of staf
- To ensure all sites (over the UK) are compliant to current Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) legislation
- To communicate with all staff from Board level to site, ensuring the Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality (SHEQ) strategy is effectively communicated
- NEBOSH General / Construction
- NEBOSH Diploma (desirable)
- Experience within a Construction / Grounds Maintenance environment
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 legislation
- Full UK Driving License